Compare and Book a Cheap Car Hire in Adelaide Airport
Did you know there are a number of car hire locations throughout Adelaide, including the city and airport depots? This means you have a choice of where to collect your rental car, truck, or SUV. Of course, if you are flying into Adelaide, the best place to collect your rental car will be directly from the airport.
Tops for those who are renting a car in the airport
We offer great deals from all major car rental companies for your Adelaide Airport car hire and have the following tips about booking to share with you:
- Always book well in advance, because the car hire industry rates work on supply and demand.
- Speak to our customer service team at any time; they will answer any car hire query you may have.
- Whether you consider your question to be big or small, our friendly service team knows it's important!
Adelaide is a picturesque, coastal city with plenty of activities to fill your day. To travel through the city at your own pace, book a car rental with CarHire.com.au today!
With no cancellation fees, you can book now and just cancel or modify your booking later (should your plans change) with no charge. Using our advanced system, booking a vehicle in Adelaide or at the airport is easy. If you have any issues or concerns, contacting us is as easy as pie.
More info about Adelaide Airport
International airlines that service Adelaide Airport include Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Air, Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia .Domestic flights are available through Qantas, Virgin Australia and Jetstar.
Whether you are arriving internationally or domestically, we can help you book a rental car. That's what we are experts at, with over a thousand bookings worldwide every day. We help people just like you to book hire cars for Adelaide Airport all the time, so don't hesitate to contact us if you need assistance!
Here are some features of the airport terminal:The terminal building is modern and there are places to purchase food, books, clothes and gifts. Shops in the terminal building include:
- Car Hire Desks - You can walk straight up to one of the main car rental companies located in the lobby of the airport. We strongly suggest you book before you travel to Adelaide so you know you are getting a great car hire deal. If the hire car companies are busy and there are not many cars available, you may find that you pay a lot more for your rental car then if you had pre-booked.
- Airport Pharmacy - For the last minute medication or health and beauty requirements that you may have, visit the pharmacy located on level 2.
- Australian Way - This is a gift and souvenir shop that has something for everyone. Located on level 2. spend the last of your holiday money here.
- Travelex - Change your currency before you travel or when you arrive into Adelaide. With 3 branches within the airport, you can be sure to exchange your money.