Explore the Beautiful Albury in a Rental Car
Located on the Victorian & New South Wales border. Reserve a rental car in Albury which is the states southern most city. Originally used as a customs port between Victoria & New South Wales it has grown to be the second largest inland city of the state.
With a strong performing arts history in the town which has produced actor Richard Roxburgh, singer Lisa Mitchell and the Flying Fruit Fly Circus. Albury has a strong regional theatre & music scene hosting famous local and international acts. Drive your rental car and visit the Hothouse Theatre that also houses local and touring productions. Albury is also close to the wineries of Rutherglen and the goldfields of Yackandandah and Beechworth and is worthwhile hiring a rental car to the area.
Why rent a car in Albury with CarHire.com.au?
Here are some reasons why you should book a rental car in Albury:
- Convenience - A hire car in Albury will give you the freedom to travel at your own pace and explore some exciting attractions. CarHire partners with top car rental providers such as Budget, Thrifty and Hertz to bring you quality car hire.
- Happiness - Being able to decide at a drop of a hat that you want to go somewhere means you can keep everyone happy. You can take the kids in the hire car to the park, or you can decide to take your partner out for a romantic dinner. No matter what, a hire car will keep you all happy.
- Economical - You can book an economical rental car in Albury and save yourself some money.
- Appreciate - Why not give yourself time to appreciate Albury and its wonderful surrounds. A rental car can take you where you want to go in Albury so you can appreciate the little things.
- Perfection - To have a perfect holiday in Albury, you will need to book a rental car. Contact us today!
Australia, New South Wales, Australia