Drive a Top Car Rental in Darwin Airport and Have Fun
Find a cheap car hire in Darwin International Airport at CarHire.com.au. We compare prices from top car rental providers like Budget, Hertz, Avis, Europcar, Thrifty and Enterprise. Have an adventure in the tropical capital city, or get out and explore neighbouring towns and natural treasures.
Located 13 kilometres from the CBD, Darwin International Airport (DRW) is the busiest airport serving the Northern Territory and the 10th busiest airport in Australia. The airport has an international terminal, a domestic terminal and a cargo terminal. Both international and domestic flights leave from the same building.
Why rent a car in Darwin Airport at CarHire.com.au?
Here are the top four reasons why people rent their vehicles at CarHire.com.au
- It is so simple and easy to book with us. Our car rental suppliers are committed leaders in the vehicle hire industry and Australia's most trusted car hire companies.
- Compare and book early. Always keep in mind that the car rental industry works on supply and demand. So, if you are behind time, expect the rates from DRW to increase greatly. Don't wait for this to happen as you can reserve a car hire in advance to obtain the benefits.
- We also guarantee the best rates that's why more people are confident in booking through us knowing that they'll be saving up some money as well as time.
- With access to car hires across Australia, we can help you book your next Darwin Airport car hire in no time. Furthermore, you can decide to pick up a rental car from Darwin City, if you feel this is more favourable for you.
- You can get help from our highly-motivated customer care experts who can be reached via email, chat or on the phone. Contact us today.
Driving tips in Darwin Airport
The driving time from the Darwin Airport into Darwin City will take around 15 minutes via rental car. Explore Darwin by driving south to Litchfield National Park where you will be spoiled for choice in bushwalking trails. After a hike, have a rejuvenating dive in the cool, transparent waterfalls. Or explore the Territory Wildlife Park at Berry Springs, which is just a 45-minute drive south of Darwin.