Finding a Top Car Rental at Melbourne Airport is Now Easy
If you are looking for a reliable car rental in Melbourne Airport, CarHire.com.au can help you find the perfect vehicle. We compare rates from trusted suppliers such as Avis, Budget, Thrifty, Enterprise, Europcar and Hertz so you are assured of getting reliable vehicle.
Melbourne Airport (MEL), also known as the Tullarmarine Airport at times, can be a maze of people. Both the International and Domestic terminals are very busy places with flights coming from all over the country and across the globe. That's why it is important that you book a Melbourne Airport car rental as soon as you think you will be needing one.
Why rent a car in Melbourne Airport with CarHire.com.au?
- As soon as you land at Tullarmarine Airport, we can get you off the tarmac and into a rental car with our car hire partners. Just book now and see what amazing car rental rates we can get you.
- We compare car rental deals to help you save time and money. Finding low cost vehicle hire has never been so easy.
- Booking well in advance will ensure you have a large range of vehicles to choose from and the best rates available. Keep in mind that the earlier you book the better chance of you grabbing a great hire car deal.
- If you do find that you no longer need your rental car, there is no need to stress because there is no cancellation fee. In fact, when you book with us you don't pay until the day you pick up your vehicle. Just make sure you get a booking confirmation email or text message after you have made your reservation and you are good to go.
- CarHire.com.au makes it easy for you to get great deals on good value car rentals. Our customer care team are ready to give you top advice on your Melbourne Airport car hire. Contact us now!
Driving tips in Melbourne Airport
Explore this fab city in your Melbourne Airport rental car
Melbourne is by far one of the coolest cities in Australia if not the world. With a thriving arts, fashion, and culinary culture there is little left wanting in Melbourne.
Address: Elliott Ave, Parkville VIC 3052
For the kids, set aside a day to drive to the Melbourne Zoo. Nothing satisfies children's curiosity and maybe even complaints than a day out with the family and animals.With an elephant, lion, gorilla, tortoises, and more animals (over 320 different species) the zoo is definitely worth a visit. The short drive is well worth the time too.
Dandenong Ranges National Park
Address: Sassafras VIC 3787
Saddle up the rental car and take a trip to the Dandenong Ranges National park. Just an hours trip from the Airport is a road trip you'll never forget. As far as road trips go, this is a good one to take with children as it's not too long spent in the car. Spend the time clocking up some miles on the odometer and enjoy the freedom that comes with speeding away in your rental car. The Dandenong ranges are breathtaking and one of Melbourne's greatest kept secrets.