Finding a Cheap Car Rental in Melbourne is Now Easy
Finding a cheap car rental in Melbourne is simple with CarHire.com.au! We can save you more than loose change with our cutting-edge rate comparison tools. With trusted car hire partners such as Avis, Europcar, Budget, Thrifty, Hertz, and Redspot, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing between fleets of top line vehicles. Drive in style and comfort as you clock up your miles on the Melbourne streets. Before you hop in your rental car, why not check the live traffic update? This will definitely save you time when travelling.
Reasons to book a car rental with CarHire.com.au
- 1. Book well in advance. Booking with CarHire.com.au as soon as you know you need a car rental in Melbourne will mean you get a larger range of top quality vehicles at the lowest rates. This means you can get the best price from a trusted car rental company since we only compare deals from leading brands. You will also have more options on pick-up and drop-off locations. If you are flying to Melbourne via Tullamarine Airport, we can also help you find a rental car there. We also compare rental cars in selected Melbourne suburbs.
- 2. Choose the best size rental car for you. If you are travelling alone, you may only need a mini or compact vehicle, a Nissan Micra maybe? But if you are travelling in a group, consider a people mover or an 8-seater van. There are plenty of other options match your needs, like utes or truck rental, economy class cars, or even campervans. Whether you are travelling alone or with others, you can find the best car rental in Melbourne that will suit your needs, and allow you to travel in comfort.
- 3. Don't pay a booking fee. At CarHire.com.au, you will not be charged a booking fee for reserving a rental car with us. Use our simple search engine to look up and compare car hire deals. You are booking directly with the rental car company when you book with us so you don't need to worry about any hidden costs.
- 4. No cancellation fees. We all know that plans do change sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances, that's why we don't charge any fees for cancellations and modifications. Feel free to book ahead of time and just cancel or modify your booking when needed.
- 5. Guaranteed low rates. Our car rental experts have negotiated with the suppliers so we can provide the cheapest rates online. In fact, we will give the difference plus $20 if you find a cheaper deal. For more information, check out our Price Promise.
- 6. Contact Us. You can reach us anytime if you have any queries about how to book your Melbourne car rental or about our rate comparison tools. We have helpful and friendly customer care team members who can sort out your queries and have you on your way with a smile.
What to do on your next visit to Melbourne?
1. A beautiful spot to take in the Melbourne skyline and enjoy the best of food and drink is Naked in the Sky, a groovy rooftop bar in Brunswick, and part of Basque tapas bar Naked for Satan.
4. The Yarra Valley is an easy 45-minute drive from the city of Melbourne. It's the perfect destination for when you want to get away just for the day. In this region you'll discover some of the state's best wineries against a backdrop of stunning landscapes. Car hires make road trips a reality because you have the freedom to pick up and go at a whim.
5. From the Princess Theatre to the Art Gallery you won't fall short of cultural delights to keep you occupied. Melbourne truly has the largest slice of Australia's cultural pie. At any given time there's bound to be great theatre to experience.
7. Another great day out with the family is a trip to the Melbourne Zoo. With over 320 species of animals, there is something for everyone to see. A surefire favourite with the children you will need at least half a day to see everything. Parking your Melbourne hire car is no worry at all with plenty of parking at the complex, just park and enjoy the day.
More useful information
If you are hiring a Melbourne car rental vehicle and this is your first trip to Australia then you'll soon notice something: Australians not from Melbourne love to complain about its changeable weather. But don't, under any circumstances, let them put you off. Sure it's four seasons in one day, but Melbourne has a fashion for every season and all the ones in between. Melbourne is the cultural capital of Australia with plenty of glitz, glamour and culinary delights to rival Sydney. In fact, Melbournians tend to believe they're just a little bit more glam and sophisticated than their Sydney cousins.