Booking a Top Car Rental in Moura is Quick and Easy
Moura is the small town that sits within Central Queensland, Australia. It was established sometime in 1936 with coal mining and agriculture for its major economic driver. Today, the location is one of the most visited in the country with its superb sporting venues, mining history and shopping precincts. Its mine tours is also very popular with its visitors.
Why rent a car in Moura with CarHire.com.au?
- Stop wasting time wondering how you could get better Moura car rental offers. Reserve and compare car rental prices from several notable companies all at once with us at CarHire.com.au. We don't have hidden fees and our booking system is very simple to use.
- We have teamed up with the major car rental suppliers like Avis, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty and Europcar to provide you the perfect car rental that will suit all your vacation needs. Choose the best car rental and book it right away to avail affordable rates.
- When you change your holiday plans and need to cancel your reservation, don't worry, you may do so anytime. Aside from having no hidden charges, we also don' have cancellation fees.
- Nothing beats the comfort of having a car rental; for your vacation. It gives you the luxury to create your own schedule and lets you decide what to do and where to go anytime, anywhere.
- For assistance, contact us and our friendly customer care experts will be happy to give you advice on your booking.
Driving tips in Moura
APEX Park, Dawson River, Moura Festivals and the 150th Meridian East, Muddy Water Classic and the Coal and Country Festival are the Moura marvels that we hope you all would be able to experience too. In case you are already around the areas Brisbane, Biloela, Gladestone and Rockhampton, we hope you would be able to drop by the town too. The area is not too far from the said locations. Dawson Highway and Theodore Road are the prime motorways that lead to Moura.
Australia, Queensland, Australia