Compare First-Rate Car Rental Deals in Perth Airport
Find your dream car rental in Perth Airport with CarHire.com.au. We compare rates from trusted suppliers such as Avis, Hertz, Budget, Europcar, Thrifty and Enterprise. Save time and money when you reserve through us. Simply fill in the search menu with your travel plans and a comparison list of best hire cars will be generated on your specified dates and times.
Perth is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Millions of people travel to the capital of Western Australia every year and most of them arrive via Perth Airport. No wonder it was included in the list of busiest airports in the country. The airport serves destinations in Australasia and the Indian Ocean as well as Auckland, Abu Dhabi, Johannesburg, Guangzhou, Doha and Dubai. The numbers in passengers increased through time.
Why rent a car in Perth Airport with CarHire.com.au?
- Save time – Some people have to wait for a long time just to rent a car. They have to bear the long queue before they can be accommodated. There's none of that online! You can book a car hire in an instant and talk to a customer care expert anytime you want. Instead of wasting time falling in line at the counter, you can do more things after booking a rental car.
- Save money – We offer discounted rates that's why you are sure of snagging a good deal. Check out our Price Promise to see how you can save money.
- Best rates – In addition, we guarantee the best rates that's why more people are confident in booking through us knowing that they'll be saving up some money. Why pay more when you can get a rental car for less?
- More vehicle choices – The choices at the airport depends on the number of available cars. More people renting a car means less vehicle to choose from especially if you at the end of the queue. Unlike when you book online, you can easily choose a rental car from different suppliers and find the one that suits your preference and budget.
- Outstanding customer assistance - Our highly-motivated customer care experts are ready to help you. Contact us today and we will do our best to answer all your queries.
Driving tips in Perth Airport
Since PER is a busy airport, it is advisable to book a car hire in advance. There are several car rental counters at the airport, which can be found on the ground floor of each terminal.
Perth Airport is just 12 minutes away from the heart of Western Australia's capital city. Because of the large distance between the terminals, PER is treated in two different entries: T1 & T2 I (international and domestic) and T3 & T4 (domestic). Note that these terminal pairs are afar on opposite sides of the main runway. T1 & T2 are more distant from the city than T3 & T4.