Visit Top of the North with a Reliable Car Rental in Townsville
Located on the north-eastern coastline of Australia, Townsville is a city in Queensland. Why would you need a hire car in Townsville? There is a lot to do and see and a rental is the best way to enjoy it. Take a trip north to Cairns or south to Mackay. Either way a hire car gives you the option to do whatever you feel like doing.
Reasons to rent a car in Townsville with CarHire.com.au
- High quality vehicles: We only compare rental cars from major brands including Avis, Europcar, Hertz, Budget, Thrifty, and Redspot.
- Save time: Finding the perfect car hire in Townsville can eat up a lot of time because you need to go through various websites. But with CarHire.com.au, you just type in your location or even hotel to find the nearest depot.
- Excellent service: Renting a car in Townsville is easy and we are here to help you every step of the way. Contact us and make sure sure to give us a call or send us an email if you are having issues with your booking.
How to book a car rental in Townsville using CarHire.com.au
- Fill out the car hire search form by selecting your dates of travel and rental car type you will need when you are driving around the Sunshine State.
- Compare the car rental rates returned back and choose which rental vehicle and which rental company best suits your budget and needs.
- Confirm your rental car booking and check your verification email so that you know your hire car is booked.
More information on Townsville
Townsville is the bustling heart of North Queensland representing all there is on offer in this tropical part of the country.
The Great Barrier Reef skirts past the town and Magnetic Island sits large off the coast of the city. This island is easily reached by ferry and "Fantasea" takes you over in style. Marvel at the sea life and coral that claims this little part of the world as home.
Sitting high above the city is Castle Hill which not only is a great place to hike and exercise but famous for its stark rock cliff that has a rather large stick figure painted on it. This symbol is nick named " the Saint". Park the rental car for the day and enjoy the great outdoors.
Townsville also has a brilliant Food Culture and its restaurants are stunning. Talented Chefs seem to inhabit this area and the test is in the food. 'Touch of Salt', 'The Watermark' and 'Michels' are personal favorites.
Booking your Townsville Car Rental is quick and easy with CarHire
Townsville is a beautiful place to visit and has so much to see so after a good days exploring the best thing to do is go back to the hotel room, shower and sleep. For quality accommodation at affordable prices use wotif.com to find amazing accommodation in the price range that best suits you. You wont find better deals than these.
Should inclement weather strike, do remember to follow orders given by the authorities. Many rental cars are not permitted to drive in such conditions so keep an eye out. You should also inform your hire car company if you should find yourself in such a position.