Compare Rates to Find a Top Car Rental in Wollongong
Never before has booking your car rental in Wollonggong been faster and simpler with CarHire. With all of the major car rental companies present, you are sure to find the right vehicle for your family road trip in Wollongong. Budget, Hertz, Avis, Thrifty and Europcar are five of the most reputed and trusted car rental suppliers in the industry today, and are all available when you book with us.
The coastal city of Wollongong has beauty that goes beyond the usual. The metropolis is multicultural and boasts stunning views of the Pacific Ocean, lush green mountains, fascinating history, thriving local arts, and impressive collection of historical attractions.
Why rent a car in Wollongong at CarHire.com.au?
Here are some of the reasons why customers choose to book their rental cars through us.
- We compare car rentals in Wollongong and all over Australia. Save on time and cash when you compare best car hire rates through our website's easy-to-use system.
- All you need to do is pop a few details of your trip into our search engine, and we will show you a list of all available vehicles. Book well in advance to get the best prices, and also the best choice of vehicles.
- Enjoy peace of mind because we guarantee we will not charge you any fees should your plans change, and you need to modify booking.
- You can also cancel for free as long as you do it 48 hours prior your pickup.
- We will never disappoint you with our service. Our friendly customer care experts are s ready to help you. So if there's any problem or you need some assistance, just contact us either via phone call, email or live chat.
Driving tips in Wollongong
Wollongong sits just 84 kilometers south of Sydney. It is reachable via air, rail and road. It is a highlight of the Grand Pacific Drive, a 140 km stunning coastal drive that runs from the Royal National Park to the Shoalhaven region. Wollongong has a lot to offer.
Viva la Gong Festival is the Wollongong Festival that we think every visitor must experience. It takes place during the month of November of every year. The Illawarra Fly Treetop Walk, MacCabe Park, Puckey's Estate Reserve, Stanwell Park, Symbio Wildlife Park and Wollongong Botanic Gardens are highly recommended for nature lovers.
Saint Michael's Cathedral, Nan Tien Temple, Wollongong Breakwater Lighthouse and Sea Cliff Bridge are just some of the local structures that must be seen. And should you be an art enthusiast the Wollongong Symphony Orchestra, Wollongong City Gallery and Motorlife Museum must be on your top of your list. The Crown Street Mall is the finest destination for people who love shopping, dining and partying.