Enjoy Touring the Melting Pot with your Car Rental Melbourne
Tips on booking your car hire in MelbourneMelbourne car hire is simple and can save you more than a few dollars with our cutting-edge rate comparison tools. With trusted car rental partners like Avis, Europcar, Budget, Thrifty, Hertz, and Redspot, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing between there fleets of top line vehicles. Drive in style and comfort as you clock up your miles taking on the Melbourne streets. Here are some helpful tips to get you saving up on your car rental Melbourne: 1. Book well in Advance - Booking with CarHire.com.au as soon as you know you need a Melbourne rental car will mean you get a larger range of top quality vehicles at the lowest rates you can find them. This means you can get the best deal on low-cost car rental so that the price is right for you.
2. Choose the best size rental car for you - If you are travelling alone, you may only need a mini or compact vehicle, a Nissan Micra maybe? But if you are travelling in a group there are plenty of options to choose from such as: truck rental, economy class cars, or even campervans. Whether you are travelling alone or with five others, you can book in to get a car rental Melbourne that will suit your needs and allow you to travel in comfort.
3. Don't pay a booking fee - At CarHire.com.au you will not be charged a booking fee for booking with us. Use our awesome site to look up and compare rates. You are booking directly with the rental car company when you book with us so you don't need to worry about any hidden costs.
4. Contact Us - at anytime if you have any queries about how to book your Melbourne car rental or about our rate comparison tools. We have helpful and friendly team members who will be sure to give you a hand and have you going away with a smile.
What to do on your next visit to Melbourne
The thunder of a hundred hooves has barely died down after the world famous Melbourne Cup. The Cup is Melbourne's most celebrated event, billed as the 'race that stops a Nation'. You'd be forgiven for thinking that all Australians had a public holiday for the occasion but you'd be wrong. Somehow work takes a back seat for everyone, not just the holiday makers.
The cheapest and quickest way to organise your Melbourne car hire is through CarHire.com.au. Spring is an excellent time to be visiting this fashionable and popular city and the perfect opportunity to update your style. The internationally famous Melbourne Cup racing carnival is just around the corner and there's a good reason it's known as the celebration that stops a nation.
A two week celebration of fine thoroughbred racing, food, wine, glamour and fashion - there's no event quite like it in all of Australia. Visitors from across Australia and around the globe converge on the famous and fabulous Flemington to experience the excitement of the carnival. So when you're booking your car hire and your accommodation, get in quick and consider basing yourself near all the action.
Top Attractions in Melbourne
And what better way to see the sights than hiring a car - just be sure it's large enough to fit all the shopping you're likely to indulge in.
Three of Victoria's icon cycling events have been brought together in October to create a major weekend of cycling based activity. The event brings together the National Ride to Work Day and the ever popular Around the Bay in a Day to create a cycling precinct in the heart of Melbourne. It also features the GO Bike Expo.
1. The ideal place to watch a gorgeous Melbourne sunset would have to be Cafe 360. Best of all you can enjoy the sight while relishing a bite to eat and a drink from the fully licensed bar. What's more, there are plenty of parks for your rental car so you dont have to worry about a thing.
2. About half an hour's drive north of Melbourne you can hop out of your rental car and into a plane. Skydive Nagambie describes itself as Australia's premier skydiving centre. They specialise in taking people for their first, hair raising, blood pumping skydiving experience.
3. Travel down the eastside of Port Phillip Bay and out through rolling countryside to the Bellarine Peninsula. A one-day tour of the Mornington Peninsula in your hire car gives you the chance to enjoy both the turbulent beaches of Bass Strait and the calm waters of Port Phillip Bay.
4. The Yarra Valley is a nice, easy drive from the city of Melbourne. It's the perfect destination for when you want to get away just for the day. In this region you'll discover some of the State's best wineries against a backdrop of stunning landscapes. Car hires make road trips a reality because you have the freedom to pick up and go at a whim.
5. From the Princess Theatre to the Art Gallery you won't fall short of cultural delights to keep you occupied. Melbourne truly has the largest slice of Australia's cultural pie.
7. Another great day out with the family is a trip to the Melbourne Zoo. With over 320 species of animals, there is something for everyone to see. A surefire favourite with the children you will need at least half a day to see everything. Parking your Melbourne hire car is no worry at all with plenty of parking at the complex, just park and enjoy the day.
More useful informationNo matter how luxurious your choice of Melbourne car rentals may be there will come a time when you're ready to get out from behind the wheel and enjoy some serious pampering. Aurora Spa retreat is located at The Prince hotel, 2 Acland St in St Kilda and offers a variety of treatments to suit all.There are plenty of great Victorian destinations within an easy day trip's distance of your Melbourne car rental pickup location. In less than an hour you can be exploring the Dandenong Ranges, which are the main hills that can be seen from CBD vantage points.
If you're hiring a Melbourne rental vehicle and this is your first trip to Australia then you'll soon notice something: Australians not from Melbourne love to complain about its changeable weather. But don't, under any circumstances, let them put you off. Sure it's four seasons in one day. But Melbourne has a fashion for every season and all the ones in between. Melbourne is the cultural capital of Australia with plenty of glitz, glamour and culinary delights to rival Sydney. In fact, Melbournians tend to believe they're just a little bit more glam and sophisticated than their Sydney cousins.